Probably because it's the best time of the year. Summer!
Ace with his Crockett cousins.
Photo by my sister.
We've spent lots of time with family and friends, enjoying the beautiful, not too hot (yet) So Cal weather. (Wayyy better than last summer already).
A couple of weeks ago, my side of the family had a little family reunion at my parents house. It was lots of fun and Ace got absolutely smothered with attention. And he loved it.
We also blessed Ace during the reunion. It was so fun to have all of our family there. Post forthcoming, but I had to share this picture of when I tried on his outfit a few days before the blessing. He was not too happy about it, as you can see.
He still looks cute, regardless.
Thankfully, he doesn't cry like this very often. He is really a happy baby and for that I am extremely grateful.
And now, we're really looking forward to the weekend. Celebrating a birthday (mine) and the 4th! We'll happily be spending it at the beach.
Now, I've got to run after Ace, because I think he's rolled down the hallway by now.








I miss that adorable child!
ReplyDelete