Guess what Ace-man did the other day?
I mean, no one saw this coming, did they??
Kirk got this little wetsuit for me as a Christmas gift. Secretly, it was really a gift for him. He's been dying to put Ace in it since he's been born. So when the opportunity arose the other day at Grandpa and Grandma Lindahl's pool, Ace got his first taste of the surfing life, wetsuit and all.
He's a natural, of course. Paddling like a pro.
Ace had a blast, splashing in the water, hanging with his cute cousin Claire, and chomping on various pool toys.
Although, I'm not sure who had more fun, Ace-man or his very proud Dad. You couldn't wipe that smile off Kirk's face if you tried.

I see the future for Ace-man! So cute in his wetsuit.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! But I think he's going to have to get rid of those jowls before he can stand upright on a surf board. Those cheeks are definitely rivaling Ruby's. Love them!
ReplyDeleteThese are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. He looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love it!! His cheeks are so delicious!
ReplyDeleteSo CUTE!!! Go Ace! Show 'em how it's done!
ReplyDelete