Sunday, June 12, 2011

photobooth

Since having Mr. A, I'm a little addicted to the photobooth on our computer.  It's a problem. I take some every few days - it's a source of entertainment when your baby just wants to be held all day.  You can really see how much he's grown throughout the pictures.  (Sadly.  Stop getting bigger!)

*Please ignore the dumb faces I make.  I can't help it, apparently.
 His first night home.  His head is so tiny!

Hmm... I seemed to have missed a couple weeks at the beginning.  Darn.
Also, my hair is all over the place.



 Someone suddenly grew some hair!  (Not me.  I have enough already.)

 Aaaand his cheeks got chubbier that week.


 I was trying to make the same face as him on the left.  Do we look a little alike? ;)

 Laundry day, apparently.

 What's this?  Guest appearance by Dad?

And these were last night, getting ready for Stake Conference.  Hence the outfit changes.

5 comments:

  1. omg Ace is soooooo dang cute!!!!! You guys make the perfect little family!! So happy for you Kell! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks SO much like you in the picture of you making the same face as him! He is so adorable and you guys do make a pretty cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he definitely has your eyes Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! PS I am really impressed how you make your bed everyday haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! They really do grow up so fast, too fast. And it is amazing how making the bed every day really helps you feel like you have it all together, even during those early baby stages where you are in your pjs until 4pm and are leaking milk and don't know what day it is :) It did for me at least.

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}