Finally getting more pictures of Ace-man up. He's 10 weeks this week!
However, at the time, he was not in the mood for taking pictures.
But as you can see, he likes to blow spit bubbles.
He's also growing more hair! So far it's pretty brown.
I just want to snuggle him in this picture! Can you see his cute little round belly? I love it.
And he smiles a lot! Just not when you take out the camera.
But he's oh, so cute.
He had his 2 month appointment last Monday, and he managed the shots pretty well. He's 12 pounds, and in the 50th percentile for height and weight, so he's a very well-proportioned little guy. But his head is in the 25th percentile! Which confused us since Kirk and I both have rather large heads... However, upon discussing this, Kirk pointed out that his head isn't actually that large, his hair just makes it seem so. True, true. We have yet to see if Ace-man will inherit his dad's pouf.
One of these days I will blog about more than just Mr. Ace, but today is not that day. I'm too busy snuggling my little teddy-bear of a baby. He's just so yummy.


I just love that little guy! He's definitely filling out and looking more "baby" than "newborn".
ReplyDeleteHe is pretty scrumptious!
ReplyDeletecute kid
ReplyDeleteUgh! He is so cute! I miss him!
ReplyDeleteSmall head! That's a laugh. Ask Casey what he thinks.
ReplyDelete