Friday, January 28, 2011

Thoughts

My thoughts these days read a little something like this:


Ughh.... I am tired.


Oh, hello baby.  I know you're there.  No need to shove your little foot into my ribcage like that.  


Dang.  How badly do I really need that pen I just dropped on the floor?  Hmm... not that badly.


Now... what was it I came in here to do again? Focus, Kelli.  Focus.  Try really hard.  


Dude.  There is a baby inside me. 


*Sigh*... I wish Kirk were here to tie my shoes for me. 


What made me think moving would be a good idea at 8.5 months pregnant??


I am tired.


Yeah, I'm pregnant.  Stop staring at me.  


Woah!  What are you doing in there??  Karate??


I bet this baby will have the roundest face ever. Poor kid. 


Awe... Kirk will be such a good Dad.  


Can these mini Cadbury eggs count as lunch?


Really?  I still have 6 weeks left?  Time is going so slowly.


Crap!  I only have 6 weeks left!  


I need a nap.  I am tired. 


I can't wait to wear regular pants again.


Is it just me or is it stinking HOT for January??


Baby, I can't wait to hold you, cuddle you, smell you, kiss you all day long.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love pregnant Kelli. Can't wait until this little guy is finally here!! He'll be here before we know it. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!!!! Who will paint your toes? I am so excited for you two! I hope you get settled quick and ready for your little man to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet the little fat-faced boy and kiss his round cheeks. He'll be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new thoughts will be:

    Oh my gosh my boobs hurt SO SO SO bad.

    Holy CRAP I am SO tired.

    Dang he's cute.

    Freak I'm tired.

    Seriously he's the cutest thing I have ever seen.

    I think I'm leaking.

    Oh my gosh he smells like heaven.

    How can so much poop come out of such a tiny body?

    I need a nap.

    My nipples hurt.

    Will my stomach ever go back to normal?

    I can't believe this kid was just inside my body!

    Seriously there is nobody cuter.

    How do people have more than one kid?????

    I'm sleepy.

    My crotch hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Can't wait for this little guy to come! I wish we could meet him when he is brand brand new. I guess three months old will have to do. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahhaah omg carly's thoughts are sooo funny!!! only a month and a few days!!!! i can't wait!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! I enjoyed those--both your thoughts and Carly's. I could add to Carly's list--"When was the last time I took a shower? Or brushed my teeth?" Or, "What have I gotten myself into?" Or, "Why is he crying? Why??? Why?!!!!"

    So are we going to see an 8.5 or 9 month belly shot? I know you want to! I don't get to see you in all your pregnant glory!

    Hang in there! The last month is all about endurance. Can't wait to meet that little boy!!

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}