I am 37 weeks and definitely feelin' it.
37 weeks! That's full-term, people.
And in honor of my being full term on this Valentine's Day, I grace you with this 37 week belly shot. Which I long procrastinated taking for obvious reasons.
But, I gave in because some day I will want to remember what I look like.
Technically, this little boy could come any time now.
My opinion? He's not going anywhere for a while.
Although he's making life increasingly more uncomfortable for his mommy with every passing day, I think he's quite content and cozy in there right now.
I don't think he'll grace us with his presence until his due date or sometime after.
But you know what? That's okay with me.
I don't think I've quite reached the oh-my-gosh-just-get-this-child-out-of-me-before-I-explode point, yet.
For now, I'll enjoy these last couple of weeks with just him and me, and no one else.
And, I'll enjoy these last few weeks with a certain husband of mine.
Just he and I, and no one else.
(Precious, right? :) P.S. Too bad we can't even hug this close right now...)
Happy Valentines Day!

So cute! Really, you look great.
ReplyDelete-carly (not mom)
Your belly is adorable! I can't believe how fast this has gone by. I can't wait to see you in all your glory this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI concur.
ReplyDelete-Mom(not Carly)
Awww, so cute!! Love the belly.
ReplyDeleteAnd, wait, Cindy's going to be there this weekend?? Man, I would have made more of an effort to come if I had known I was going to be the only one missing out. :(
It's not too late. Get on a plane and get out here! Come on!
ReplyDeleteomg kell!!!! i've been waiting for this picture for soo long!!! you and your belly look soo cute!!! ahh! can't wait till lil man lindhal is here!! :)
ReplyDelete***LINDAHL :)
ReplyDeleteGoodness Stephanie can't even spell our name yet...
ReplyDeletehaha i'm horrible, i know!
ReplyDelete