Thursday, February 9, 2012

reading.







Aceman is a busy, busy boy. And he keeps me busy all day long - putting things back in the cabinets, on the bookshelf, fishing dirt and rocks out of his mouth... you get the picture.   He loves his toys and especially loves his books - turning the pages and lifting the flaps and so forth.  I can hardly believe that in just a few weeks, he will be one year old.(!)   Really?  Truly?  I'm still kind of in denial about it.  I want him to grow up, but in so many ways I want him to stay a baby forever.  Since that's not possible, I'm soaking up all of his baby-ness while I can.  Like letting him sleep in my arms for his naps instead of putting him down and doing the laundry like I probably should.  Who needs clean clothes anyways?  

2 comments:

  1. What? You're not doing my laundry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's going to be a year old already either! Wish I could spend more time with him! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}