Mostly hanging out with this girl:
My little sister, Cindy. We've been trying to get in all the time we can with her before she leaves us for 18 months to serve in the Washington D.C., South mission.
Have I mentioned how much I love my sisters? I love all my brothers too, of course. But with 7 of them, you really need your sisters. And Cindy is no exception. She is really one of my best friends. And a second mom to Ace and his cousins. They all love her to pieces. And we all love having her around to help, make us laugh, and provide countless hours of entertainment with her *unique* colloquiums. Totes.
All in all, I'm kind of maybe sort of totally completely utterly going to miss her. As much as I am proud of her and admire her for her dedication and sacrifice, I am selfishly sad I won't be able to talk to her or see her for the next 18 months. Last night was the last time we'll see her before she heads to the MTC on Wednesday, and I was only a little sad about it. I totally did not shed tears when we drove away. I promise, I didn't. Okay, I did. Those people of D.C. sure are lucky!
Good luck Cind! You'll be an amazing missionary. And we'll miss you.




No comments:
Post a Comment