Friday, August 5, 2011

four, and a half.

Ace-man is 4.5 months old.  
Oh, we love this little man.  This little man who gives me shy smiles in the mornings, chuckles when I wipe his bum, drools like there is no tomorrow, laughs and laughs with Dad in the evenings, and who loves when we read bedtime stories.  


Plus, he's pretty cute, too. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he looks different! Just from the last time I saw him! I think it's the hair and the eyebrows--they both look darker. Such a handsome little dude. So wish I could just pick him up and squeeze him. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace-man Space-man, I dare you to be cuter. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to smother that face in kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it should be illegal to be that adorable. Oh man, he is seriously scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE!! So glad we got to see him a couple of weeks ago. He is growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}