Sunday, October 13, 2013

beach bike rides.

Anyone who knows Ace knows he's got looots of energy.  More than I know what to do with most days.  If we don't get out of the house during the day he is quite literally bouncing off the walls, furniture, etc.  So some days we head down to the beach trail for bike/stroller rides.  Ace loves that bike.  Almost every day he asks, "Go park ride bike??  Go beach ride bike??"  And dang it if he doesn't look adorable riding it.  Last week I brought my camera along just for kicks.  
Any time that train goes by, he waves^.  Sometimes, I spot people inside waving back and it makes my momma heart so stupidly happy for some reason. :)
We stopped and played at the beach for a while, of course. 
And at the end, we stopped at the pier, shared a couple pizza slices, and enjoyed the view.  I love little outings like this with my two boys and feel really lucky to live where we do.  I'll admit, I'm completely won over with this whole living-by-the-ocean thing (not that it was all that hard).  I don't think we can ever leave.  As if Kirk would lets us.  ;)  

1 comment:

.widget {text-align: center;}