Wednesday, March 7, 2012

almost.

A certain little someone around here..

 is almost...
 walking! 

 Especially if mom baits him with a really cool ball. 
And just in time for his first birthday next week (!).  He's only taking a few steps at a time so far, but it's progress!  He suddenly decided to start walking Sunday morning before church, and practiced all day.  Unfortunately, the past two days he's been a poor, sick little guy with a very high fever, and I think he kind of forgot that he knew how to walk.  But he's feeling much better today and this afternoon he started remembering, hooray!  Soon he'll be off and running, I know it.  


Now I'm off to plan his little birthday party we're having here next weekend.  Can't wait!  

2 comments:

  1. Yay Ace!! Can't wait to see him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Ace! Isn't the whole new walking thing so scary? I hate seeing that brave look in Ev's eyes when hes about to take off. Gives me a heart attack. You better have tons of pictures posted of his birthday or I'm going to be really upset.

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}