Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the crawl.

So I have this baby. 
He's pretty cute. But, he doesn't sit still these days. He's a crawling, standing, bouncing, jumping machine.  It's been this way for a few weeks now.  And he prefers to do all of the above activities on top of his mom or dad.  So if I'm sitting on the floor, attempting to take his picture, 90% of the pictures end up like this:


I tried to distract him with the window.



And then I tried to get him to sit still by bribing him with some sweet potato puffs. 


That worked, for about 30 seconds.  Then he was done.


 "Pick me up, mom."
"pickmeuppickmeuppickmeuppickmeup"

And I know, it will only get worse when he starts walking.  Which, at this rate, will be in just a few months or less.  Crazy kid.  

2 comments:

  1. STUD!! Love him so much! ooooh I can't stand it! too much adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aceman is a stud. Kelli needs to become a professional photographer. Kirk needs to take his family to Hawaii. Chad needs to get married. His wife needs to have a girl. Hi little girl needs to grow up and marry Ace. I would really love a boy first, so in that case . . . grow up and surf with Ace.

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}