Friday, October 14, 2011

survey.



I can't believe these pictures are from less than a week ago (last Saturday).  It was such a nice day at the beach and Aceman loved every second of it.  So did his Dad.  It would be Kirk's dream to just hang out with his boys at the beach all day every day, surfing and taking naps on the sand.  Looking at these pictures really makes me wish I could go back and just pause time - probably since this week has really been not so fun.

The building Kirk manages is currently undergoing "survey" - basically when the state comes to pay you a nice little surprise visit to make sure everything is up to code.  It's more or less the most stressful week of the year for him.  And I'm not complaining - but I'll be glad when I can see my husband for more than the 2 seconds at 1 in the morning when he sneaks into bed, or the 2 seconds when he leaves at 4:30am.  Just sayin'.  Combine that with both of us having colds, and Ace apparently deciding to never sleep in his crib again... we've had better weeks.  

But, such is life.  And Ace turns 7 months on Sunday!  Did that month fly by or what?  He is the cutest - his adorable little face makes everything better.  

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the difficult week. Not fun. Crazy how the little people in our lives make it all better with some pretty priceless moments (albeit, they are also some of the reason it is so hard sometimes).
    Ace is SO adorable!! Can't wait to see him again in a little while.

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}