Wednesday, April 27, 2011

6 Weeks.

Ace-man is 6 weeks old today!  We can hardly believe it.  The time has flown by and he is literally growing overnight.  He definitely doesn't fit into his newborn clothes anymore (sniff, sniff).  But that's okay, because every day gets a little easier, and a little more fun.   I love having a little buddy to hang out with every day.  Even if that means by the end of the day I'm covered in his spit up, and probably his poop, too. 

And the biggest (best?) development over the last couple weeks?  
Smiles!
His smiles are so sweet and happy and melt my heart every time.  They definitely make our days more enjoyable. 




Sick of seeing pictures of him yet?  Well, too bad.  We're a little bit in love with him.  


7 comments:

  1. He's getting so big!! He is so stinkin cute. I will never get tired of pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby smiles are the best thing in the whole world! I love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More, more, more pictures I say! his face is getting round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited to see him!! His face is getting round. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's growing to be a real human!!!! sooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously so cute!!! Enjoy it, time really flies when you're counting it by your babies age!

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}