Friday, March 25, 2011

One Week Old.

I really can't believe little Ace is already a week old!  (Well, a week and a couple days.  I really meant to do this post on Wednesday but somehow I've been a bit busy.)  It's safe to say this has been the most life-altering, sleep-depriving, and hormonal week of my life, but also the best.  I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for a sweet, perfect, and healthy little boy that Kirk and I get to call our own.  Caring for a newborn is certainly not the easiest thing in the world, but Mr. Ace makes it as easy as possible on his Mom and Dad.  As long as he is fed, clean, and dry, he is content.  Although somehow those 3 things somehow require my entire day, especially the eating part.  He loves to eat.  Practically every hour when he is awake.  This little man is going to be a chubbster before long.  
If you think I dressed him this morning, think again.  That was Kirk - Vans and all.  All he needs now is a hat. 
  

 I tried to get a picture of his shoes but apparently he did not like that.



He's a perfect little guy and we couldn't possibly love him more.  
Even when he likes to pee through 3 different pairs of pajamas at around 4 in the morning.  

6 comments:

  1. Dang kid...SLOW DOWN. Stop growing up already! He looks way too old with that outfit on. haha.
    He's soooo cute. I can't get over it. And it looks like he was looking for his binky in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little boy in that outfit. Have his cheeks gotten chubbier since Wednesday? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH!!! He is SO STINKIN' CUTE!! I just want to pick him up and kiss him. I love that Kirk dressed him. Nice shoes! I wish I could see him in person. Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cute little guy. Congrats to you both. I can't wait to meet him at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calm down Lindsay you don't have to scream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to scream too because HE IS SO DANG CUTE!! I am IN LOVE with this boy! He looks like a little mini Kirk! I can't stop looking at these pictures. SO SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}