Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vote on our Poll

What do you think we will have? A boy, a girl...a surfer, or a princess? Please vote and the winners just might get a surprise... We find out if it's a boy or girl on Wednesday so hurry up and vote.
(the poll is on the right side of this page ->)

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to point out that this is Kirk's first post on this blog, ever. He said he's been saving up for a while for this one. I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey...I knew this one would be a winner that's why I saved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you two the cutest.

    Girl. You are totally having a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy, no...girl, oh what the heck I'll say boy, that's my final word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just so you know, today and tomorrow (before your appointment) will feel like the LOOONGEST hours ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm...let's go with girl? Ah, I Can't wait for you to find out!

    ReplyDelete

.widget {text-align: center;}