Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome!




To our nearest and dearest,

Welcome to our blog! He's Kirk, I'm Kelli, and we are the Lindahls. Again, welcome to our humble blog. It's not much right now, but someday, it's bound to get better.

We lead a simple life - we are living in Orem, Utah and are both going to school at good ole' BYU. We are both set to graduate in April (yay)!

Kirk is in the interview process for becoming a nursing home administrator. Which means, come summer, we could be living who knows where! (Let's all cross our fingers for southern California.)

Kelli is dreading this winter, which is sure to be filled with a lot of snow this year, and counting down the days till year-round sunshine.

Like I said, a simple life! No pictures of cute kids to fill up our blog (someday :)). Not even our dog, Leo, who is currently living the dream at the Crockett residence. Just Kirk, me, and the blog. Hopefully I get the hang of it.

Anyways, welcome! Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.widget {text-align: center;}